quinta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2012

Tão simples e tão fabulosa


Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace
You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only oneI
hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world
You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one


John Lennon - Imagine



E ao ouvir esta música lembro-me de um dos filmes que eu adoro "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."


Isto porque ao longo do filme existe esta cena, no minimo fabulosa...


E por me lembrar de Forrest Gump, lembro-me de outro momento também fabuloso... O almoço no Bubba Gump em Lahaina.


Não me posso queixar..uma única música faz-me reviver tantos bons momentos!!!

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails