segunda-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2013

Desencontros

So, I look in your directionBut you pay me no attention, do you?I know you don't listen to me'Cos you say you see straight through me, don't you?
And on and onFrom the moment I wake, to the moment I sleepI'll be there by your side, just you try and stop meI'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care
Oh! Did you want me to change?Well I changed for goodI want you to know that you'll always get your wayI wanted to say
Don't you shiver, shiverSing it loud and clearI'll always be waiting for you
So you know how much I need youBut you never even see me, do you?And is this my final chance of getting you
Sing it on and onFrom the moment I wake, to the moment I sleepI'll be there by your side, just you try and stop meI'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care, if you care
Oh! Did you want me to change?Well I changed for goodAnd I want you to know that you'll always get your wayI wanted to say, to say, to say
Don't you shiver, shiverSing it loud and clearI'll always be waiting for you
So, I'll always be waiting for youYeah, I'll always be waiting for youYeah I'll always be waiting
And it's you I see but you don't see meAnd it's you I hear so loud and so clearSing it loud and clearI'll always be waiting for you
So I look in your directionBut you pay me no attentionAnd you know how much I need youBut you never even see me

Shiver - Coldplay

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails