terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

Em modo repeat...


Esta será mais uma em modo repeat, onde me imagino num salão de dança, vestido comprido, glamoroso, abraçada ao meu schmupie onde os nossos corpos são cúmplices nos passos de dança...



" Over the valley

I saw a silver cloud

with a pink lining

There´s no denying

You are my one and only love

And we´ll see over the valley

The moon rise above



Over the valley

This house among the trees

Where we´ve been hiding

Making our memories

And i´m deciding

You are my one and only love

And we´ll be over the valley

As the moon shines above



The autumn breezes carry all the bluebirds

Down to where the sun still shines

If we could hold this day

In our hearts some way

We would never roam

Ever far from home



Over the valley

Just above the fray

The sun is setting

And when we´re old and grey

I´ll still be betting

You are my one and only love

And over the valley

The moon shines above"




Over the Valley - Pink Martini




Neste momento ninguém me diga nada..estou a sonhar e não quero ser acordada.

Sem comentários:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails